2007年9月16日 星期日

Self Introduction

My name is 李語萍, and my English name is Meredith.

I live in 中和, which is located in Taipei County; and I graduated from HSNU(師大附中) in Taipei City.

I was born on January 10, and I'm a typical Capricorn. I'm diligent and careful when doing everything, so I think I'm especially good at dealing with thorny jobs and trifles:D

In my leisure hours, I like to go shopping, watch movies, read novels, listen to music and sing. Among all the school subjects in high school, except English, I also like Chinese very much.

One thing special about me is that I love Pearl Milk Tea so much that I can't live without it, so it's a big relief that there are many drink shops near NCU:)

I have to confess that I'm a very shy person, so I'm a little afraid of speaking in front of many people; but I'm friendly, and I sincerely wish that I can build good relationships between every one of you!!!


Plus, I haven't had a nickname yet; and I'm waiting for anyone of you to make one for me!

沒有留言: